Quick recipe perfect for picnics.
The only thing is that you need inari skins (can be found at most Asian supermarkets). Mushroom-flavored rice is optional. 🙂
- Ready-made inari skins
- Cooked rice
- Diced shiitake mushrooms and carrots
- Boil readymade inari skins. (Or if they’re in a can, follow the instructions. I used packaged skins).
- Cook rice with diced carrots and mushrooms.
- Season rice with rice seasoning or some sweet soy sauce, per taste.
- Fill the pouches and voila.
P.S. Be careful with filling and opening up the skins. They’re pretty delicate.