OMELETTES on a lazy Sunday afternoon. ♥
I typically don’t write recipes, but here goessss. This omelette recipe’s pretty quick and easy to make, given you have the ingredients on hand.
Alvin made these omelettes a few Sundays back for our brunch, but I never got to posting it on Food Coma! Anyway, it was amid midterms, hence all the highlighters and Phy Sci notes littering the dining table.
- Diced ham
- Diced mushrooms
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Dice the ham slices, slice the mushrooms.
- Fry the spinach, along with ham and mushrooms.
- Add them to the beaten egg mix, along with the pepper and salt, to taste.
- Fry together on a hot pan with an oil of your choice.
- Draw a heart with ketchup et voila, la pièce de résistance est finis.
Recipe courtesy of Alvin 🙂